Welcome to the Green Forums! Please Register For Free Now!
The Green Forums member base includes well over 3,000 green forums members and 9,000 green forums posts! Be green and join our green community by registering for free today! Registration will give you full access to the Green Forums and takes just a moment to complete.
Please Join Us Right Now!
Y! Green - You know about antioxidants and you've been religious about your daily dose of Vitamin C, but what else can you do to keep that tickle from creeping up the back of your throat or waking up in sweat-wet sheets and a chill shivering along your spine?
An old Russian lady taught me this....I was skeptical until I tried it myself.
When you have a cold...
1. Boil a large potato (unpeeled) in a pan until cooked.
2. Chop one large onion and 3 garlic cloves.
3. One the potato is cooked, empty the pan of water and place potato in empty pan.
4. Cut a slit in the potato and place the chopped onion and garlic.
5. Place towel over head and breathe in the fumes and steam through your nose and mouth.
My cold disappeared overnight!
P.S Check out my video link below.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)