Welcome to the Green Forums! Please Register For Free Now!


The Green Forums member base includes well over 3,000 green forums members and 9,000 green forums posts! Be green and join our green community by registering for free today! Registration will give you full access to the Green Forums and takes just a moment to complete.
Please Join Us Right Now!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38

    Default We can reduce the planet population, nicely

    We want to have a population living in better condition,
    We want to have more nature. We want to have more forest. We want to have more lush again.
    We want to pump less oil. We want that our factories produce less goods.
    We want to pump less oil for our plastic packaging. And we want to cut less trees for our
    papers and packagingís.


    How to do that?
    Just raise your Childs in good condition.
    If you earn one average salary of your country, you can raise only one child.
    If you earn two average salary of your country you can raise maximum two children.
    And so on.
    They need new and pretty clothes.
    they need to live in a flat large enough a flat clean and colorful.
    Each child must have his own room.
    Good food, and holidays at the seaside, bicycles , scooters computers, karate lessons and so on.
    So your children will be happy, so you will be good parents. And so the chance will reward you .
    You will be someone with good luck at work, you will be somebody with good luck during your
    leisure time, because you respect your children. Because you are capable parents.
    Then the entire country, the entire population will be in better shape.
    Because, People who raise too many children with not enough money will not exist anymore.
    Or this parents, in fact they will raise two Children happy instead of four unhappy.
    The parents will make less children. They will only make the children they can afford.


    Itís a very good solution.
    With this solution we can shrink our world population. Itís easy. Itís fair.
    Especially in India, China, Africa. But also in the western countries.
    Because one human during his entire live need so many row materials.
    Because we need to extract so many row material for producing the things that need a human.
    Then if their is less people, but still a lot. And more happy people.
    Then the natural resources will recover. It will be less people on earth, but still a lot.
    The nature will be happy to be of service for peoples with new clothes living in pretty flat or
    pretty house.
    Less people will worry about money.


    Participate. Militate against.
    If your neighbor, colleague, brother makes three children and his couple earn only two average
    Salaries of the country, then criticizes him, your children will not be happy enough.
    You will always worry for money.
    The children from good family with good budget will look them down at school.
    Say to him : You donít respect your children. Big problems, in case you lose your job.
    The people that donít do so, will have bad Luke . Itís serious staff , not a fancy theory.
    I use to know in my countryside , 3 couples , raising 4 or 5 children, they earned only one and
    half average salaries of the country, in Western Europe. The Children were badly dressed. Lot of
    people feel pity for them.
    The three mothers died the cancer at 43 years old.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leopard777 View Post
    Participate. Militate against.
    If your neighbor, colleague, brother makes three children and his couple earn only two average
    Salaries of the country, then criticizes him, your children will not be happy enough.
    You will always worry for money.
    The children from good family with good budget will look them down at school.
    Say to him : You donít respect your children. Big problems, in case you lose your job.
    The people that donít do so, will have bad Luke . Itís serious staff , not a fancy theory.
    I use to know in my countryside , 3 couples , raising 4 or 5 children, they earned only one and
    half average salaries of the country, in Western Europe. The Children were badly dressed. Lot of
    people feel pity for them.
    The three mothers died the cancer at 43 years old.
    Whiel I agree WE each can do a lot to help our planet and lower our impact. I am not so sure I agree with this. I happen to only have 2 children and we live on only one income. Be We Do Just Fine. The key is to live within your means -- Living a green lifestyle can actually go along way to saving a family money. I do not believe in order for my children to be "happy" we need to bring in $75,000 to $100,000 a year. We live a very comfortable middle class life. But we make good, informed, green choices when we spend our money.

    Maybe I am misunderstanding what you are trying to say- I hope I am.

    I would never criticize someone for have more than 2 children. I was on 2 different forms of birth control when I was blessed with each of my children. Sometimes things are just ment to be.

  3. #3
    Val
    Val is offline
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NW Kansas
    Posts
    1,810
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Two children is for the status quo of 7 times sustainable in overshoot. Only one or none helps, and those below 120IQ can't really understand and live sustainable, so should go. In a perfect world.
    In the real world, it will be the hard way!!!
    Population Media Center Ľ Blog Archive – Oil Decline Rate and Population

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earthhugger View Post
    Whiel I agree WE each can do a lot to help our planet and lower our impact. I am not so sure I agree with this. I happen to only have 2 children and we live on only one income. Be We Do Just Fine. The key is to live within your means -- Living a green lifestyle can actually go along way to saving a family money. I do not believe in order for my children to be "happy" we need to bring in $75,000 to $100,000 a year. We live a very comfortable middle class life. But we make good, informed, green choices when we spend our money.

    Maybe I am misunderstanding what you are trying to say- I hope I am.

    I would never criticize someone for have more than 2 children. I was on 2 different forms of birth control when I was blessed with each of my children. Sometimes things are just ment to be.
    What i say is : We must extract less raw material.
    And it's happen, because right now, one human consume quite too much raw materials.
    For his packaging, transportation, clothes manufacturing, his house building and so on.

    Then if there is less humans living on the planet, we will leave the raw materials in peace.
    Because right now oil reserves and steal reserves and stones reserves also are wasted,
    Their is an over extraction going on. No panic, No catastrophic stories. But we must improve.

    And at the same time live goes on, humans must live, of course!, and wealthy, in good conditions!.
    Then my point is : Families must not raise too many children. If they don't have so much money.
    If a counple has a lot of money, of course they can raise five children.
    This five children will have everything.
    Only one thing can tell you how many children you can raise.
    It's the median household income.
    That's an important figure.
    For example i have seen on the net : in West Virginia the median household income is 30000 dollars a year.
    2500 dollars a month.
    Then if your couple earn 3500 dollars they can only raise one children.
    So this children will be happy. He will have new clothes, his parents will pay him two weeks holidays in the
    mountains every year, and he will have the money for practicing karate, or horse riding and driving his
    own scooter, and his laptop. Or others leisures, according to his or her taste.

    And don't forget, their is a fate punishment things on earth. If your couple raises two children with this 3500 dollars a month. you will be punished by the fate: A Disease will hit you, or cancer, or others. Because you started a family without the money. Two children are unhappy now everyday because of you. They have less clothes and less equipments as normal children have. This couple cannot afford this two children, or three or five.
    The planet earth raw materials and energy, and goods, better manufacture them for happy families.
    You see if their is less children, if their is more money for each children, that makes balance families, with happy children. That makes also less raw materials to extract
    and less goods to manufacture also.

    And that will be possible, if all of us, we criticize the one who makes too many children, with no enough
    money. Must act. Talk, That helps the nature for real.
    Nature will reward you if you help her.

    The trendy green living way of live, their is some craps inefficient in it.
    You know we need more energy for recycling a meal packaging that we need for manufacturing it.
    Recycling doesn't work.
    New ideas will come, efficient this time.


    Val make an effort, try to speak like normal people. Or people might mock you in the public if you carry on to tell weird "fake sciience" sentences
    Last edited by leopard777; 06-25-2011 at 01:26 AM.

  5. #5
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,266

    Default

    Leopard777, thankyou for your very funny and yet very inspiring article and posts. Basically I agree with you. The problem is the people who need to restict the number of chldren they have are actually under the control of commercial advertising from the day they're born, which urges them to buy more and more and more, so they think more is always good and the dominant husband imagines he can put his 6 children to work and make the family rich, but millions of other men do the same and so the labor market is flooded with so many people competing for jobs the employers can pay very low wages, and with their great wealth they influence the government to favor their commercial agenda. Ignorance is the problem. If the people understood these facts they would change their minds and have less children. So, let's spread the word and save the World from an overpopulated, polluted ecocide and then create a virtual paradise on Earth! --- This is further explained in my "Letter To Everyone" at my own web page "If Saving the Earth" via Google.
    Last edited by nrdthxpr; 06-25-2011 at 08:02 AM.

  6. #6
    Val
    Val is offline
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NW Kansas
    Posts
    1,810
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Val View Post
    Two children is for the status quo of 7 times sustainable in overshoot. Only one or none helps, and those below 120IQ can't really understand and live sustainable, so should go. In a perfect world.
    In the real world, it will be the hard way!!!
    Population Media Center Ľ Blog Archive – Oil Decline Rate and Population
    leopard777 says;
    Val make an effort, try to speak like normal people. Or people might mock you in the public if you carry on to tell weird "fake sciience" sentences

    Just where are the "weird 'fake science' sentences"????

Green Forums Thread Information for We can reduce the planet population, nicely

Users Browsing this ThreadWe can reduce the planet population, nicely

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Green Forums Threads

  1. Population growth should be curbed: conservationist Goodall (AFP)
    By Cass in forum Green News | Global Warming Articles | Pollution | Recycling
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 04:46 PM
  2. Geo-engineering: the planet's savior or untested danger? (AFP)
    By Cass in forum Green News | Global Warming Articles | Pollution | Recycling
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 06:45 AM
  3. 5 Ways to Reduce Food Waste
    By njiang46 in forum Green Conservation | Alternative Energy | Sustainable Energy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 07:36 PM

Members who have read We can reduce the planet population, nicely

There are no members to list at the moment.

Green Forums Posting Rules for We can reduce the planet population, nicely

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
We can reduce the planet population, nicely

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1